November 26, 2010-present weight loss




2012 weight loss



Friday, June 24, 2011

The Beach Gods Hate Me

So I planned two beach days with girlfriends while in NJ, but the weather gods have had other plans.  Tuesday was overcast but tolerable.  Today was terrible- it rained, it poured, there was thunder, it was just bad.  I brought two gigantic checked bags with me from London on Monday, and I must have inadvertently packed some of the city's charming weather.  Not happy.  I hope for a beach weekend with mom but am not expecting much at this point. 
    
I have an appointment with Dr. K in the am.  I have lost this month, so I doubt she will fill me up.  That is fine though- no need for being too tight.  My scale hates me- this morning I am 4 lbs heavier than yesterday morning.  I don't know if I could have possibly consumed enough sodium to hold 4 lbs of water, but I am pretty sure that this is just water weight (other than maybe .5 lbs).  Boo!

3 comments:

banded bella said...

Sorry to hear about your bad weather......

Christine said...

Water weight from the airplane! Chug more water and you'll deflate in a day or two!!
Christine
www.phoenixrevolution.net

MB said...

We have been having similar bad weather here (and I had similar beach plans this week...ugh!). I hope the weekend is nicer for the both of us!