November 26, 2010-present weight loss




2012 weight loss



Friday, June 17, 2011

BYOC For Me

So this is my third post for the day- I think I need to get out more.  I've never done the whole BYOC thing, but I am willing to give it a try.  Here it goes...
 
1.  Do you make your bed every day? Tell us about or show us a picture of your bed comforter?
Hell no.  Making my bed is up there with folding my undies.  I just don't see the point.  K wakes up at 5 or 5:30 every morning, so he is obviously not going to make the bed with me still in it.  And I, well, I just don't believe in making the bed on a daily basis.  I will make it if people are coming over.  Better yet, I will make it in the next few days and post a photo.
 

2. Johnny Cash or Elvis? Thin crust pizza or deep dish? Coke or Pepsi? Beer or wine or neither?


If I had to choose, Elvis.  I can't say I have a strong opinion on the subject though.
 
Thin crust pizza with fab toppings- yum.  I've only had pizza twice since being banded, but it is a small loss in my book. 
 
I don't drink soda.  I try to limit my liquids to water and wine, which leads me to my next answer. 
 
In vino veritas.  I have yet to participate in Confessions Wednesdays, but if I ever do, there will be a confession about wine.  So maybe I will just put it out there now.  I. Drink. Wine. Every. Night. I love wine, am a bit of a wine snob and have so much fun with it that I 100% refuse to give it up.  I will cut calories elsewhere, but I will not forgo my vino.  I have reduced the quantity that I drink, and that is enough for me.
 

3. I recently went through my list of blogs I follow and was at my limit so I unfollowed bloggers who haven’t blogged in at least 6 months. I want to start following some more new blogs. Who’s your fave lately? Funniest? Most inspiring? Can you link them for me??

Well, I am new to blogland still.  My favs are:
Catherine- if it weren't for her, I might not have had this surgery.  She will always be a top for me.
Yana- she was upfront with me about her surgery (we had worked together briefly).  She has fallen off the blogging wagon, but I hope she hops back on at some point.  With that hope, I will still consider her a fav.
Jen- everyone knows Jen... not to much to say.
Stephanie- same goes for Stephanie:)
Amanda- um, stop by just to see the super cute pics of her precious little girl!!!
 
4. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
 
Both are A-OK.  Real life is going well, and I am thrilled that I swam for 4 days in a row.  K has been swamped with work (boo), but this is our reality.  I can't expect him to pay the mortgage and the other bills while only working half as much.  Blogland is great.  I am having a fantastic time here and enjoy seeing how so many women are doing in their lives, with the band, etc.  I started my blog last month and really didn't know if I would keep it up (or if there would be any reason to do so).  Well, I am hooked.  Blogland, I am here to stay. 
 
Enjoy the weekend!

3 comments:

♥ Drazil ♥ said...

Glad you are here to stay! And glad you did BYOC!! I so wish I didn't drink soda....

MB said...

Amen on the bed making! I have so many better things to do with my time!!!

MandaPanda said...

We're so glad you're hooked on blogging because I'm hooked on reading it!